Sunday, December 23, 2007

Burning Chrome


Jack "reverse engineers" the mysterious Russian cartridge.
I like this part of the narration now that the technical parts have been explained to me. The lighting crew used a real laser diode to do the micromanipulator and I had to take this picture. It doesn't do it justice and the laser light messes up my camera, but it is a sweet effect. This show is loaded with effects; I haven't seen the fog machine YET, but I'm sure somebody will think of a place to use it. Maybe when the 'burn' goes down and the cartridge melts. Which reminds me, it is now my duty to find the clock that reads "07:24:05".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does The Modern Toy Theatre Company have a web site and if so where?

helen varley jamieson said...

this is an interesting site but i'm also interested in where your performances are & who you are & why you are doing this ... more info??